Monday, July 10, 2006

Time for a new look…

I figured I’d be a copycat and redesign my blog. This was mainly so that I could add a couple of blog hacks, and my old template couldn’t cope too well. Mind you, I’m having a few problems with this one. The main problem being the size of the text in the left column. Can anyone help me with this?

Update:
Ok, figured out my little problem all by my self, with a little trial and error. Quite like the new layout, but might have to do something about the title banner I made - it was a bit rushed. Still need to add a few things, but for now I'm happy.

Update #2
Changed the banner - a lot happier with the new look. Also put in a link for the image hosting. Will put more links in here when I get round to it (most of my 'links' are in my blogroll on the left anyway!). If I've missed anybodies (ie Cessionites) blog off my blogroll, let me know and I'll add you!

Now, I must go and do some 'work'.

2 comments:

Geekery said...

thanks - inspired by you of course!

sewfunky said...

looking good...

LinkWithin