Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular.

Now, I'm a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it's organic. I state my bias here just so you'll know I'm not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they're all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

[if you really want to read more, click here]

Hhhmmm, thanks James Rutz, another reason for everyone to call Christians wacko. Although he doesn't say if females consuming too much soy will become more feminine..... hhhmmmm, might be worth a try on Helen Clark though...

No comments:

LinkWithin