Friday, March 09, 2007

Fast Sex

Ok, so not the best post title, but it got your attention, and it does cover the two points I'm writing about.

The first being that I've scored myself a copy of Sex God, so after I've finished Though A Screen Darkly, I'll be onto some more Rob Bell...

Secondly, I'm looking at the need to upgrade from dial-up internet at home to broadband, and was wondering who other people use or recommend. Basically I want enough speed and data allowance to be able to keep my numerous blogs updated, and still have plenty left to be able to get addicted to YouTube.

Oh right, and my lovely wife will be wanted to download plenty of teaching resources etc...

And then there's the kids...

Oh, and did I mention I'm only paying $9.95 for dial up at the moment, so I'm a cheap arse...

No comments:

LinkWithin