Saturday, May 05, 2007

Free Comic Book Day

I first heard about Free Comic Book Day, last year, a day to late. So this year I was prepared, I had the day organised and under the guise of going to the English Corner Shop and the Museum, I managed to sneak in a visit to Gotham Comics.

The deal was sweeter than I had anticipated - 1 free comic, and probably a dumb one was my expectation. But on arrival, I discovered that it was two free comics with another two for a gld coin donation to the hemophilia foundation.

Sweet.

What I got:

Choose Your Weapon Sampler: A manga sized comic sampler containing Archlord Vol1, Gyakushu! Vol 1, Phantom Vol 1, Utopia's Avenger Vol1 & Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy Vol 3.

Whiteout #1

The Umbrella Academy: Featuring The Murder Magician/Zero Killer

Conan: The Spear/Star Wars: Another Day, Another Siege!

Battlestar Galactica: Season Zero/The Lone Ranger

Supergirl: Origin Revealed!

I'd recommend you keep an eye on Gotham Comics towards the beginning or May next year so you can head along!

No comments:

LinkWithin