Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Me no blog.

Hi and welcome to my first post for July 2007.

The way things are going this may also be my last post for July 2007.

It's not that I don't love blogging anymore, it's just that I've got plenty on my hands with FilmGuide, making up Parachute Rumours and getting the most out of my 1 month XBox Live subscription.

Even my non-computer hobby has taken a hit; my painting of frustratingly little men (and associated blog) has seen no love for some time.

Of course having too many DVDs to watch and movies to see could be something to do with it.

I guess if you really want to know whats happening in my life, you might just have to ask me in person (gasp!), not that this blog really ever tells you how I'm feeling.

Oh, and it's very tired at the moment, thank you. Something to do with storms, power cuts and little people.

No comments:

LinkWithin