Friday, March 03, 2006

Ephesians 6:10-18

Spiritual warfare. It sounds a little ho hum really. I mean fighting against the unseen? Fighting against enemies that you only know about because you have faith?

But then I think about Frank Peretti’s Darkness books, or how Hollywood visualises the battle in Constantine, then it gets a little more real. A little scarier.

But unlike John Constantine, we don’t rely on our own strength and cunning, or religious artefacts and holy water. We have something better, something that God has given us.

Spiritual armour.

So go ahead and read Ephesians 6:10-18, have a selah moment, this is important stuff.

Me, I should have been doing this a lot better than I have, but I’m back on the road again, and I’m doing my best to discover a fresh what’s important to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin