Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bribery, Corruption and Free Books

I’ve decided to copy Frank again – hey, it’s so much easier than thinking for your self! I’ve added the email subscription option to my review blog, and if you join my email list you’ll go in the draw to win a CD from my collection – I’d even go as far to say that pretty much everyone that joins up can have one (well, everyone in New Zealand, maybe). Problem is, my CD collection contains many years worth of review material, all of it Christian, and to be honest it will be pretty much pot luck. In fact many of the CD’s don’t even have their cases anymore, but hey, it’s free music, so what are you waiting for, sign up now!

Ok, so that’s the Bribery and Corruption, now onto the free books, I have two more to give away:

Where Is God When It Hurts? By Philip Yancey

In The Likeness Of God By Philip Yancey & Dr. Paul Brand

First in, first served on the books, but pretty much everybody could get a CD…

1 comment:

melissa said...

I would love to take 'Where is God when it hurts?' off your hands

Arohanui

LinkWithin