Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Police Crash P-Party


I was a little hesitant when my 10 year old daughter wanted to go to a South Auckland P-Party. She had been invited by her best friend, and I was beginning to wonder just what kind of people my 10 year old was hanging with.

But when she explained that it was an 12 year olds fancy dress party and the theme was something beginning with P, I could see the merit in letting her go.

Although I did recommend that her friend's father take down the big roadside sign that said: P-Party Tonight!

I also thought it was quite topical that my wee little 10 year old dressed up as a Police Officer...

2 comments:

Liz, Scott and Harry said...

That's pretty funny. Love the outfit! Is that a girls brigade skirt I spot? Good choice... Oh the style of it all.

Geekery said...

Well spotted Liz, yes a Girls Brigade skirt...

LinkWithin