Thursday, November 22, 2007

Reading List

I've finished reading The Silver Sword, a book recommended by Hope, and one that I whole heartedly recommend to anyone else. Being a children's book - though probably more tween/teen fiction than children's per say, it took a little while to get used to, but was well worth it in the end.

I'm now fast approaching the halfway mark in World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War, but my reading list is growing faster than I can read, with my wife passing onto me Mark Haddon's latest A Spot of Bother, and two more graphic novels arriving to increase my growing collecting; Guy Ritchie's Game Killer and Ted Dekker's Black: The Birth of Evil.

I'm tempted to see if Guy Ritchie is as good at graphic novels as he is movies after I've finished World War Z, and then maybe onto A Spot of Bother, although Behind the Screen has been on my list for a while now, maybe I should read that first?

No comments:

LinkWithin