Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Post Modern Bible Stories

Jacob Wrestles God Genesis 32:22-32

Love Songs for Biblical Types Song of Songs 1-8

Job Passes the Test Job 1-42

Thirty Pieces of Infamy Matthew 26:1-5, 14-16

Post Modern Bible stories is a book of 45 postcards illustrating Biblical verses. Created by some of the best illustrators and graphic designers in the world (yet they didn't ask me??!) this is one of the best creative Christian products I've seen in a long time. Sadly, your local (NZ) Christian store probably won't know about this, but anyone who knows me will be able to get a copy, if they want to part with some serious pinga...

2 comments:

melissa said...

So what counts for serious pingas?

Geekery said...

Serious pingas? Well the retail price is probably gonna be around $45 (which is only a buck a card), but I never pay retail, so if you're keen, have a word with me on Sunday and I'll let you know the mates rates...

LinkWithin