Friday, January 18, 2008

Hi, I'm Hope and I'm busted!


I took my work camera home over the holidays, in case I needed it. It has a handy little video function as most digital cameras do these days. My wife’s smaller, compact camera however is easier to take out on day trips, so my work camera was left at home unused for the entire holidays.

Well, not quite unused as I discovered after downloading some photos I took for work today.

Hope knows that she’s not allowed to use my work camera, especially without my permission. Curiosity however got the better of her and she just had to video herself.

The thing that makes me chuckle, is what was she going to do with the video? She couldn’t download it because the lead was at work and by leaving it on the camera; she was going to be found out.

Sometimes children just don’t think things through.

Just wait till I get home Hope.

1 comment:

BJ said...

I love the way she tilts the camera up at the start thinking someone is coming into the room!

LinkWithin