Friday, February 15, 2008

Jumping on the Tom Wright Bandwagon

It seems like everyone is reading Tom Wright (or his more academic alter ego NT Wright) these days, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon as see what all the fuss is about. My reading for this weekend - not that I'll be able to finish it all in one weekend - is Acts for Everyone (Part 1!).

If anyone wants to join me, I've got a slightly munted spare copy that you can have.

People named Frank are not eligible for this offer though...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bugger! ;)

Anonymous said...

You're a blogging phenom!

If no-one has claimed that 'slightly munted' copy yet, I'll put my hand up!!! (yes, I feel like an eager school-boy)

:)

-d-

Anonymous said...

You're a blogging phenom!

If no-one has claimed it yet, I'll put my hand up (yes, like a eager school-boy!) for the 'slightly munted' copy!!!

-d-

Geekery said...

I don't know about 'a blogging phenom' - this blog ebbs and flows a bit too much. But flattery will get you everywhere. The book is yours! If I remember I'll give it to Frank at the Cession Picnic on Saturday to pass on to Di on Monday. Of course it might be safer if you come along on Saturday to the picnic and I can give it direct to you... I don't trust Frank 100% when I comes to passing on NT Wright books... ;o)

LinkWithin